2 bedrooms / 2 baths / sleeps 2-5
Scroll down for Pinecone image gallery. Click here for Pinecone Guest Comments.
- Outdoor five person jetted hot tub with night lights on spacious deck with stunning wooded mountain farm view
- Romantic queen master bedroom opening onto back deck via double French doors
- Cowboy style outdoor fire pit, horseshoe court, double hammock
- Outdoor 5 person jetted hot tub on deck
- Private master bath with spa Jacuzzi tub, hand shower & 2 pedestal sinks
- Second queen bedroom with antique armoire
- Second bathroom with full walk in tiled shower
- Queen memory foam plush mattresses in each bedroom + a twin bed in second bedroom allows 5 to sleep in beds.
- Cozy family room with gas fireplace stove and flat screen Hi-Def TV
- Book library & games & DVD (bring your favorites if you like)
- DirecTV HI DEF - Choice Plus Package and local station. 200 channels including 60 channels of music
- Fully equipped kitchen and gas grill on deck
- Dining room with table for six opens directly onto back deck via sliding patio doors
- Spa robes, fine linens, towels, hair dryers, Eco-friendly organic toiletries supplied.
- Locally made goat milk soap samples in each bathroom.
- Whole house chlorine free water purification system - pristine bathing and drinking water
- Washer & dryer, iron and ironing board
- Central heat & AC + ceiling fans in bedrooms, family room and dining room
- Converted Pony Barn game shed adjacent (unheated): Ping-Pong & Darts
- Fishing poles available from office "Fish Shack" for guest use at farm's spring fed pond
- Private entrance from Possum Trot Road with carport parking; pony barn for your mountain bikes.
- Use of 145 acres of forests and pastures, trails and spring fed fish pond
- Internet: Our area does not yet offer broadband yet, however most guests' smart phones and hot spot cards work well at the cottage. Wireless high speed access at American Grill Restaurant 5 miles away in valley.