Relax, Explore, Unwind
1 bedroom + sleeping loft /1.5 baths / Sleeps two-five
- Romantic queen bedroom with French door to screen porch. Plush extra comfy memory foam pillow top queen mattress. Candle wall sconces, antique armoire and quality linens.
- Master porcelain-stone tiled bath with whirlpool spa tub & shower combo, double sinks in antique buffet & heated tiled floors.
- Separate European style WC.
- Loft (high up like the trees!) has double antique metal bed, low twin bed, and half bath with antique hotel wall sink. Loft accessible by captain’s ladder only (suitable for children over ten years). Entertaining farm pulley system takes your luggage & amenities up easily!
- Outdoor jetted hot tub (seats 2-3) on deck with mountain farm views; purified with up to date technology using a minimum of chemicals.
- Deck also has outdoor gas grill & 2 adirondack chairs .
- Screen Porch with Day Bed and enamel farm table/chairs.
- 20 foot high cathedral white pine ceilings and French Doors with overhead windows give a wide open view from living, dining & kitchen areas (open floor plan) of a pastural mountain scene.
- Wood burning fireplace in living area (free supply of fire wood provided) with eight foot long sofa (very comfy), additional seating & antique armoire for TV
- Flatscreen TV with Hi Def
- DirecTV Choice plus package and local stations
- 200 channels including 60 music channels on DirecTV
- DVD player (Bring your favorites or rent them locally!)
- Fully equipped cozy kitchen with marble counter, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender, coffee pot, teakettle, pots & pans and dishes. Old-timey deep white porcelain antique sink with knee peddle.
- Dining table for four (expandable leaves & extra chairs allow seating for six).
- Cowboy style outdoor fire pit (firewood provided)
- Free standing double wood-swing, two adirondack chairs and chaise lounge in yard near fire pit.
- Central gas heat & AC.
- Ceiling fans in bedroom, living area, loft and on screen porch.
- Spa robes, fine linens, towels, and eco friendly toiletries provided.
- Hair Dryer
- Whole house water purification system for chlorine free showers and baths.
- Separate drinking water tap in kitchen (delicious purified drinking water)
- Washer and dryer, iron and ironing board & green friendly supplies
- Digital cell phone region. Most cell phones work here.
- Internet: 7 miles to high speed wireless "Red Barn" Cafe & Restaurant. Blackberries & cell phone laptop cards work at cottage usually.
- Horseshoe court
- Croquet set & loaner fishing poles from the farm office available – just ask!
- Twin size comfort level air bed and linens available to borrow if needed.
- Wide plank country wood floors are made of white pine that was eco- harvested on our farm.
Click for Honeysuckle Guest Comments
Click on an individual image below to enlarge. Move your mouse to the upper right corner where a NEXT link will soon appear. Click NEXT link to move to next image. Close photos by clicking on “Close” button in bottom left corner.