HONEYSUCKLE COTTAGE closed for renovations until MAY 2018
Scroll down for Honeysuckle image gallery. Click here for Honeysuckle Guest Comments.
- Romantic queen bedroom with French door to screen porch with pretty view and plush memory foam mattress.
- Master bath has huge walk in tiled shower with built in seating, double sinks in antique buffet & heated tiled floors. Separate European style WC.
- Second bedroom in Loft (high up like the trees!) has double antique metal bed, low twin bed, and half bath with antique hotel wall sink. Loft accessible by captain’s ladder only (suitable for children over 8 years). Fun farm pulley system takes your luggage & amenities up easily!
- Outdoor jetted hot tub (3 seater) with night lights on deck with mountain farm views.
- Open deck has outdoor gas grill & Adirondack chairs & umbrella .
- Screen Porch with day bed, corner cabinet, table & chairs & rocker.
- Great room has 20 foot high cathedral white pine ceilings with enormous antique chandelier and twin ceiling fans. French Doors with overhead windows provide a wide open view from living, dining & kitchen areas of a pastoral mountain scene.
- Wood burning fireplace in living area (fire wood provided) with eight foot long sofa (very comfy), additional seating & antique armoire for TV and book library.
- Flat screen TV with Hi Def, DirecTV Choice plus package and local stations, 200 channels including 60 music channels on DirecTV; DVD player (bring your favorites). Hidden away in French armoire.
- Fully equipped cozy kitchen with marble counter, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender, coffee pot, teakettle, pots & pans and dishes. Old-timey deep white porcelain antique sink.
- Dining table for four (expandable leaves & extra chairs allow seating for six). China cabinet .
- Cowboy style outdoor fire pit (firewood provided)
- Free standing double wood-swing & Adirondack chairs in yard near fire pit. Double hammock & horse shoe courts.
- Central gas heat & AC. Ceiling fans in bedroom, living area, loft and on screen porch.
- Spa robes, fine linens, towels, hair dryers provided.
- Locally made goat milk soaps and eco-friendly organic toiletries.
- Whole house water purification system for chlorine free showers and baths and purified drinking water.
- Washer and dryer, iron and ironing board & green friendly supplies
- Most cell phones work well at this cottage since we installed an antenna booster. Verizon works best.
- Internet: No broadband in our area but Hi-speed wireless at American Grill Restaurant 5 miles away in valley.
- Loaner fishing poles for the fish pond at nearby Fish Shack on the short hike to pond.
- Wide plank country wood floors are made of white pine eco-harvested on our farm.